Monday, October 17, 2011

Moving On Up

After nearly 120 rejection, each of which carried its own degree of dejection, I've decided to try something else. Rather than thinking that my stories and novels are just not any good, I've decided that my writing is not the type of formulaic writing that wins contests and gains the attention of literary agents. With that said, I still believe I have something to offer the reader. Therefore, I've decided to enroll with Smashwords.com and begin offering my short stories while I continue to refine my novels. So, if you have an interest in speculative fiction, stop over and browse my author page at Smashwords.com And if you have an extra dollar laying around, try one of my stories on for size. As of today, I only have one story up but will be adding more in the near future.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment